Oct 21, 2009

KNOCKERS, BEER and A 260lb.FAIRY---NOW THAT'S CANDLER PARK FESTIVAL!!!!


Although the weatherman predicted doom and gloom it was a beautiful week-end! The kind folks at the festival gave me a fantasic spot to set-up and we helpful in every way. From my stand point, if the promoter will take care of the vendor, the vendor will take care of the customer.
This was my first outing with CANDLER PARK FALL FESTIVAL and I loved it! Held the second weekend in October, this festival draws huge crowds. A vast array of artists, delightful food, and some of the best sounding bands in
Atlanta, and of course a kids zone, the FESTIVAL had something for everyone.
We were visited on Sunday by a local fairy that I see at INMAN PARK FESTIVAL in the spring. He was in the spirit of the show and was entertaining the crowd. "THANK YOU" to whoever his alter ego is, and please visit us again.
What on earth could ever top a truck that is completely a beer keg!? I am sure they have been around for a while, but this was my first sighting and I just had to laugh. For those that like a beer, this has to be an answer to a prayer.








I found an old door out back of my workshop and it just begged me to clean it up a bit and use it for a door knocker display. Well it worked out just fine and I sold many more knockers from the door than I ever do when they are just lying on the table.
SEE SOME THAT YOU LIKE? WANT A PRICE? CONTACT ME AT larrycook351@gmail.com OR 706-302-8902.
NEXT REPORT: AVONDALE AUTUMN FEST, COMING UP THE 24th AND 25th.

1 comment: