Oct 12, 2009

JUST WHEN YOU THINK SEASIDE CAN'T GET ANY BETTER......

Would you just look at this crowd! The fall and spring yard sales are a must on my list of shows to do each year. Large crowds, sun, sand, beautiful gulf waters are like magnets to my soul. But this year was special and will be hard to top. My son Clay, along with wife Tonya,and children Sarah, Alex, and Emily in tow, can to spend the weekend with Janice and I and to help sell.
We scored a huge 4 room suite right on the gulf, with a balcony overlooking the the street for great "people-watching". Clay and I got up on Saturday morning and had another outstanding yardsale, while Janice was on a fantacy vacation with three of her grandchildren, with Alex and Emily being the two newest members to the COOK clan. I think it would not have mattered how to sale went to Janice. larrycook351@gmail.com 706-302-8902









No comments:

Post a Comment