Aug 3, 2011

FESTIVAL ON PONCE!

July is not a good time to hold an outdoor festival for the obvious reasons---it is as hot as HELL in mid-town Atlanta! Still, when your friends at AFFPS promote a show, if you are smart, you will attend. Given the fact that Atlanta and the surrounding area have some well established events during "festival season", finding an open date can be a challenge I suppose.

July 23rd and 24th were no exception to the "Hot as Hell" rule. I will admit that I tried several times to talk myself out of signing up for THE FESTIVAL ON PONCE. This was one of many times that I was glad that I did not listen to myself whine about the heat, the unload and load out, etc., etc.

Patrick, Randall, and their staff take very good care of the vendors. They are there to help you put up your tent, provide life-giving coffee and donuts in the mornings and all through the day, the girls are bringing water and snacks to the vendors. They also will provide someone to watch your booth when you need a restroom break. Thanks guys!

As always, I was glad that I attended. I met new friends, received leads to new festivals, and most importantly, I made some money.

The above photo is Robin kissing her new 5ft. Rooster that she bought from me, just minutes before we closed Sunday evening.

If you would like your own Rooster, or any one of several other critters that I carry, please e-mail or phone me.

Remember: Just throw your head back and CROW!

Larry-the glider guy
706-302-8902
larrycook351@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment